Our Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is made from the milk of select Organic Coconuts in Kerala. It is extracted by traditional methods, and is one of the best quality oil that money can buy.
Though Extra Virgin Coconut oil has any benefits, some of them are:
1. It removes dead cells and strengthens the tissues present underneath the skin.
2. It is also known to be a great wound healer. People in Panama apply this on their infected areas or even drink a pint size amount of this oil to relieve them from infection and to induce fast recovery. All you have to do is apply it on the affected area of the skin.
3. When used in massaging the skin with other creams or lotions, it can be very helpful and control dry rashes of the skin, or dry skin problems. It can also be used to control and treat eczema, psoriasis and other skin problems.
4. Want to bring a shiny appearance for your hair? Look no more, extra virgin coconut oil does just that. It moisturizes your hair and cleans your scalp.
5. Virgin coconut oil helps to strengthen the roots of hair. Massage a little bit of coconut oil before shampooing. This will help you get tangle free hair afterwards. You can do a hot oil massage with virgin coconut oil for shiny and strong hair. It will also help you with hair growth.
6. It helps in skin cleansing and moisturizing. Unlike any normal moisturizing lotions that contain water, this natural moisturizer provides moisture to your skin.
|Key Ingredients||Coconut Oil|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.