- The Krya Damage Repair Hair Oil is made using a classical 3-part Ayurvedic process combining Taila ( oil ) , Kashayam ( Aqueous Extract ) and Kalpa ( paste)
- It takes us 9 days to manufacture a batch of oil from pre-processing, preparing and boiling the oils with herbs and steeping the final blend in the base oil and additional herbs. Almost every part of the process is hand made, the old fashioned way and the oil preparation boiling alone takes 6 - 7 hours on low heat.
- Ayurveda follows this laborious method of oil processing to ensure that we extract both water soluble and oil soluble actives form the herbs to ensure an oil with maximum nutritional benefit. In this method, the herbs are chosen carefully for their documented benefits to nourish and strengthen your hair and scalp
- After boiling, this special herb and oil mixture is then steeped in the base oil for 7 days to achieve maximum potency. In this oil, we additionally steep the oil in more herbs to impart their volatile oils and hair benefits further into the oil.
Complete Ingredient declaration:
Here’s what the 13 ingredient - Krya Damage Repair hair oil for chemically damaged hair contains:
- Organic Marigold - Promotes growth of stronger hair, increases scalp circulation
- Organic Flaxseed - Removes dead cells and toxins from scalp
- Organic Parsley - Stimulates keratin and collagen production
- Organic Henna – wound healing, anti fungal, cooling, high gloss
- Organic Holy Basil – powerful anti-oxidant with anti bacterial, anti fungal and anti inflammatory properties
- Organic Rosemary – regenerative, improves hair gloss, anti bacterial
- Organic Thyme - Contains pottasium, magnesium and selenium which promotes hair growth
- Wild Indian Liquorice – moisurizng and conditioning on hair, promotes hair growth
- Organic Yellow Eclipta – ayurvedic hair revitaliser, improves hair strength, cools pitta, improves colour
- Organic Indian Gooseberry – ayurvedic hair revitaliser, improves acid mantle of hair, increases gloss and shine, improves circulation and encourages healthy hair growth
- Organic Hibiscus flowers – cooling, hair conditioning, high gloss herb
- Forest collected Ashwagandha - Powerful ayurvedic herb which promotes regenerative action and healing
- Organic Lemongrass - Balances scalp sebum secretion
These 13 herbs are processed in the following oils:
- Organic Coconut oil – pitta pacifying and hair growth promoting
- Organic Kokum butter – highly emollient and conditioning on skin and hair
- Organic Apricot oil - highly moisturizing, wound healing and hair growth promoting
- The Krya Damage repair Hair oil has been formulated for chemically damaged hair (frequent hair colouring, flat ironing, straightening, smoothened hair)
- Apply a small quantity (1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon) of this Hair Oil every night into your hair - pay attention to your scalp and gently massage all over to stimiulate blood circulation.
- Wash chemically damaged hair sparingly - this kind of hair is extremely porous and is susceptible to water damage as it tends to absorb water much faster than healthy hair.
- Before washing hair, apply a generous amount of the Krya Damage Repair hair oil to seal off the hair and prevent entry of water into the shaft..
- We recommend you was your hair with the Krya extra conditioning hair wash or our soon to be launched Krya Damage repair Hair wash only.
- If you are prone to frequent colds and phlegm accumulation, please warm the oil with 1 / 2 peppercorns or a pod of garlic. Apply while bearably warm on your scalp and hair (after discarding the peppercorns and garlic). This helps keep down accumulation of kapha.
|Key Ingredients||Henna , Rosemary, Tulsi|
- Be the first to review this product