The Krya Creamy Colour strengthening hair mask with Marigold & Moringa has been carefully researched and formulated to support Krya's range of natural hair colours. The mask contains carefully chosen ayurvedic herbs, butters and oils that nourish and condition coloured hair and strengthen the colour bonds on your hair.
The Krya Creamy Colour strengthening hair mask with Marigold & Moringa is made from a well researched combination of 22 high quality, conditioning and hair nourishing herbs and oils . These herbs have been chosen for their ability to deeply condition and nourish hair . We use only organically grown grains and lentils and forest collected , renowned ayurvedic herbs while formulating the Krya Creamy Colour strengthening hair mask. This not only helps improve our product's efficacy but also helps us stay true to our principle of being a truly environmentally sustainable company.
We process each herb separately in order to retain its unique nutrient benefits. A batch of Krya Creamy Colour strengthening hair mask with Marigold & Moringa takes a week to clean, cure, separately process and blend before it reaches you. This Krya Hairmask is a uniquely natural formulation – we use ONLY herbs to make this formulation and every single ingredient has been declared on the website. There are no other synthetic builders, fillers, colours, surfactants, silicones , preservatives or fragrances that have been added to the product. Every single ingredient comes from some part of a plant and has been minimally manufactured to retain its nutrients.
All of Krya's products are vegan & cruelty-free and do NOT contain any synthetic or animal origin ingredients.
Hair and scalp health has a direct correlation with your diet and hair health generally improves with the availability of good quality protein that is easily assimilated by the body, a steady supply of vitamins and minerals and a balanced diet that is not extremely sour and spicy. Please read the Krya blog for more diet suggestions to maintain hair and skin health.
What is in my Krya Creamy Colour strengthening hair mask?
Organically grown: Moringa, Fenugreek, Marigold, Green Gram, Curry Leaf, Henna, Parsley, Yellow eclipta, Apricot Oil, Kokum Butter, Krya hair colour oil concentrate
Wild crafted (Forest Collected) : Phyllanthus embelica, Hibiscus flower, Hibiscus leaf, Chebulic Myrobalan, Belleric Myrobalan, Indian Liquorice, Indian Madder, Nutgrass, Brahmi, Winter Cherry, Guduchi
HOW TO USE
- Make a moderately thick paste (which looks like thick pancake batter) with 2 - 3 table spoons of the Krya Creamy Colour strengthening hair mask in water. Mix well so that there are no lumps in the paste.
- Apply it in sections on hair that has been coloured with any of the Krya hair colours. We recommend using the mask as the "first wash" product after colouring your hair with the Krya hair colour. The mask can be used a day after colouring , once the colour has oxidised and developed well on hair.
- Warmth helps the mask to work better. Wrap your hair with a shower cap / saran wrap so that the warmth is trapped on the hair.
- Rinse off the mask with plain water (preferably at a temperature similar to that of your body and not too hot or cold) while the mask still feels slightly damp and before it dries out completely on your hair / scalp. Rinse thoroughly to ensure you do not have any part of the paste sticking to hair or scalp.
- No need to use any synthetic shampoo or synthetic conditioner after the mask.
- Allow your hair to air dry. Do not comb / brush while it is still damp to prevent damage.
- We recommend using the mask in a similar fashion after every time you colour your hair with the Krya hair colour. The Mask contains colour strengthening and conditioning herbs that nurture and maintain naturally coloured hair.
|Key Ingredients||Curry Leaf, Henna , Kokum Butter|
- Be the first to review this product