Designed for delicate skin, this soothing formula cleanses hair and skin while providing deep hydration and forming a protective moisture barrier.
Rich in fatty acids and nutrients, Avocado improves skin texture and nourishes baby’s skin gently. Anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory properties of Avocado fight against environmental aggressors and reduce irritation or rashes. It also conditions and de-tangles hair.
Coconut, a natural antibacterial and antifungal, is an excellent moisturizer and easily penetrates deep into delicate baby skin, making it soft and supple. It provides deep conditioning to hair and makes hair shiny and healthy.
Brimming with fatty acids, Castor helps relieve dry and itchy skin. The amazing beauty ingredient is popular because of its antibacterial and antioxidant profile,which delivers healthy hair and skin. Nutrient rich Castor also improves blood circulation in the scalp and reduces hair fall while providing healthy shine.
Sugar helps create bubbly lather.
- All-over mild cleanser for delicate baby skin
- Simple, Raw, Pure & effective, it leaves no residue on hair & body
- Moisturizes skin leaving it soft and supple
- Conditions hair and leave them tangle-free and shiny
- Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties calms and soothes skin irritation and rashes
- Enriched with Avocado oil, Coconut Oil and Castor Oil
- Formulated without essential oils and Suitable for Sensitive skin type
- No chemicals added to make it a “Tear-Free” formula so use extra caution and avoid contact with eyes
- Certified Organic by EcocertGreenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Always free from SLS or other artificial lathering agents, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
- GMO Free
- All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients
- Manufactured in India at our GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certified, State FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 &Ecocert Approved Manufacturing facility
- Cruelty Free
- 100 % Vegetarian
Extra Virgin Olive Oil –Olive Oil is a great ingredient for skincare and haircare because it contains squalene which is a compound found in human sebum. Also a great natural source of vitamin E, it also contains essential fatty acids which boosts hair health and nourishes them from deep within to give a healthy shine. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
Castor Oil – It is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids that make hair smoother, stronger, and frizz-free. It is also a powerful anti-fungal agent, and it is extremely beneficial for dry hair due to its high content of oleic acid.
Virgin Coconut Oil– One of the most commonly used ingredients in hair care, coconut oil is extremely versatile. It helps nourish dry, frizzy hair, promotes hair growth and controls hair fall.
Avocado Oil- Extracted from the Avocado kernel it is full of essential fatty acids. Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, D, pantothenic acid, lecithin, fatty acids, and E, Avocado oil penetrates skin easily andhelps restore luster and hydrates dry and damaged ends. The nutrients found in Avocadopromote hair growth and help prevent split ends.
Aqua, Potassium Oliviate **, Potassium Cocoate**, Potassium Castorate**, Potassium Avocadoate**,Sucrose*,Tocopherol
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
**Made using Organic ingredients
21% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
98% plant origin ingredients are from organic farming
100% natural origin of total
Cosmos organic certified by EcocertGreenlife according to COSMOS standard
Best Before 8 Months from the date of Manufacturing
How To Use
Wet baby’s hair and skin with warm water, take a small quantity and apply it with your hand or washcloth. Gently lather and rinse clean.
For maximum benefits and freshness, all our natural products should be kept in a cool, dry place. Since they are completely free from preservatives, it should be used within 6 months of purchase. We recommend a patch test before use.
If you notice a change in the color or texture of our product in transit or due to change in temperature during delivery, it is normal. Once it comes back to room temperature, it will regain its original texture and color.
Potassium Hydroxide (KOH) is a white salt which is water soluble. It is a saponification agent which is used extensively in soap-making. It is commonly known as lye. None remains in the finished product. All real soap is made with saponified oils!
**Used during the saponification process to turn oil into soap. None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.